impossible is nothin(3)

>> Saturday, July 26, 2008

wad a rainy and windy day.. damn cold.. a did not now tat y i hav to go to sch in this stupid saturday?? i should be watching cartoon or sleepin in my lovely bed...haiz.. bored man.. 2day jamie had cum, after comin back frm sch, taken lunch and wash up myself, i went slept wit her, but i think she had woke up earlier than me lah,i slept till.. steam steam ald.. when i woke up, feel tat i had soar throat.. very pain ah my throat... i had tat feeling, wanna swollow my saliva oso difficult.. pain.. very hou hui y i went sleep, if i din maybe i wont be so suffer now... i hate tat arr.. help me.. who can help me.. come and take over my throat... then the one who is will suffer.. hahaha.. evil me.. feel tat i bcum more and more bad nowadays de... y sholud i be lik tat? think i should, cause growing up de ma.. sure got bcum bad de... this is natural.. my face grew a very very big pimples de ar, my fren said me i had grown nature de.. cause of tat stupid pimples.. but very pain, i think my hold body include my face are suffering now, soon i'm goin be sick i think...i had try to press it but nothin out.. disappointed.. hahaha feel tat i sot sot de.. 2day must rest earlier de lah, abo i think monday i no need go to sch de, good oso lar hor no need go.. can rest and watch cartoon at home, my favourite- tom and jerry, spongebob and totally spies...hahaha
fren always say me childish de lah... ald xi guan wit tat.. i dun mind it.. hahaha sponge bob squre pants sponge bob square pants sponge bob square pants... la la la la la la

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP