语无伦次

>> Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hey! is MAY man!

Is may everyone, how's your year twenty ten? April has been treating me bad, too bad i must say..i've learn nothing during lessons and my homework is getting worst! FML JUST KILL ME! I wan my ohm for study back!  So, what u ppl out there plan for mother's day celebration? a simple dinner? haha mother's day crash with ngo lou mou geh birthday! and fyi, i'm broke now.. totally broke! i spent all my money on useless thingy, no... i need to earn more from NN... readers, pls spam the NN logo by clicking them.. haha! and shit, i dunno what the hell happen to my tummy, i ate a lot this few days... my appetite big till scary, i told my mom i'm hugry after few mintues from lunch, and i beg her to bring me out for supper! She said i'm crazy and i'm following her to hospital tomorrow XD FML... she said i should have a whole clear body check, cause she feels i'm abnormal.. i don't care, i still will keep eating even tough the report or result shows something wrong on me.. BLEH.. Is fine what, the nurse in sch says i kurang berat, and the last time i went for hospital check up, Mr.lee also said i should increase a lil bit of my weight, hah! obviously, my weight increased! shame on me :D! i wan mac dee's breakfast so so so badly but no one is fetching me there, and no such service of delivery early in the morning.. Sigh, i'm born to make people around me happy, but who was born to make me happy? ha ha ha, yes i'm laughing, but u never know that i'm not laughing in my heart...i always try to ha sincerely, but my false appearance keep took over me, i can't really talk to people that i hate b4, yes lah although i said i din hate them anymore, but there is still a needle pooking ur heart when u talk to them... and to my friends, curiousity kills the cat, and it does! i swear not to ke po anymore! hou sam bei lui pek! ngo sau seng! heng!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP