Oh common..

>> Monday, April 12, 2010

time passes so fast! is coming to the mid of april! this sat is hari PIBG... my deadline... okay i don't mind lah, april such a busy month for me....
  1. Handball Zon competition
  2. Prepare for singing competition
  3. Jamie's 4th years old birthday
  4. Band practise *i hate this
  5. I wanna watch football match!*transport plss
  6. Graduation dinner program preparation
  7. Help at sis tuition centre
  8. SPM seminal
  9. Update my membership status at CRC
LOL i cant remember the number 10 lah... who want go crc ar? swimming... let's swim together... err, non-member is allow to swim on monday, wednesday and friday with 3 bucks or 5 bucks for the enterence.. we can take put dinner there and chit chat or gossip lah.. hahah! shit but monday, wed and fri i have tuition! nvm, just tell me if u wan to, i can sacrifice one of my tuition day to do your companion ^^

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP